/tg/ WOD game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What time do I need to be on to meet up with the rest of you?

3 posters

Go down

What time do I need to be on to meet up with the rest of you? Empty What time do I need to be on to meet up with the rest of you?

Post  TMcCaine Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:07 am

That pretty much sums it up!
TMcCaine
TMcCaine

Back to top Go down

What time do I need to be on to meet up with the rest of you? Empty Re: What time do I need to be on to meet up with the rest of you?

Post  Elizabeth Taylor Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:21 am

I'm usually online all of the Australian day so just email me or something, if I'm awake and online I should get it.

Elizabeth Taylor

Back to top Go down

What time do I need to be on to meet up with the rest of you? Empty Re: What time do I need to be on to meet up with the rest of you?

Post  TMcCaine Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:25 am

Welcome back.
I have Aussies being +15hrs from my time zone, so if I take that to mean that you will be available from 10am to 10pm during the week I could say you would be available tomorrow during those times. Which would be 8pm-8am my time.
Would you prefer morning or afternoon? And how late would you want to game. Some games can last 8+ hours depending on the level of interaction or speed of response.
TMcCaine
TMcCaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Taylor Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:46 pm

12 pm my time would suit me best.

Elizabeth Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Nash Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:14 pm

I cant help but wonder how many players are left...well i suppose my usual evening times still apply.

Gabriel Nash

https://tgwod.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TMcCaine Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:46 am

Gabriel Nash wrote:I cant help but wonder how many players are left...well i suppose my usual evening times still apply.

We need to get together.
Last time was unfortunate and hopefully next time neither of us will be pre-occupied.
I will keep my eye out for you and hopefully we can get a longer game completed.
TMcCaine
TMcCaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum