/tg/ WOD game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Sheets

+3
Gabriel Nash
Elizabeth Taylor
TMcCaine
7 posters

Go down

Character Sheets Empty Character Sheets

Post  TMcCaine Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:29 am

All sheets can be found here;
White-Wolf dot Com

Find the best clan for your character, if you decided to go with the one I suggested, great! There are often many options to chose from and if you aren't certain which one is best for you, do ask.

Refer back to here for the general online oWoD core book that we are using.
The exact link for the character creation process is found here.

You have these points to distribute:
Attributes
Physical, Social, & Mental (7,5,3) which can be rearranged to suit your characters playing tastes.
Meaning you can have 3 in Physical, 7 in Social, and 5 in Mental, if you so choose.

Abilities
Talents, Skills, & Knowledge's (13/9/5) and can also be arranged to suit your character playing tastes.

Your Advantages
Disciplines (3), Backgrounds (5), and Virtues (7). Your character automatically has one dot in each Virtue but these points cannot be shuffled around like the others. I will make a note here, I did mistakenly labeled most of the Flaws and Merits as Flaws & Merits generically but some of them would work better as Backgrounds. I will rearrange the list momentarily and make sure that they reflect this properly.

The point distribution of your Virtues will be very important as they depict your characters rolling attitude often reacting in ways you might not want. I will give suggestions here too as to how I think your character would have them distributed.

The last bit
Record Humanity (equal to Conscience + Self-Control), Willpower (equal to Courage) and your Blood Pool which will be generation dependent (we will go over that later).
Spend freebie points (15) as you need them to be spent and award yourself the Flaws & Merits you want. You may not have more flaws and merits than the difference between the two (equal to 15 points), as merits only work off of these freebie points. And you may not have more Flaws and Merits as the provided space on the character sheet (1 per line).
The freebie points endow dots into the others at a different cost scale.
Attribute 5 per dot
Ability 2 per dot
Discipline 7 per dot
Background 1 per dot
Virtue 2 per dot
Humanity 1 per dot
Willpower 1 per dot

There are some specific Clan Disciplines that you are most likely to have been taught. The reason they are 'clan' disciplines is because the clan tends to use them more than the others. Its their niche, and is what will most likely be taught to you. This doesn't mean you wouldn't have been taught other disciplines depending on your character concept but this is often rare for new blood such as what most of you are.

One last note
What I have and what we have discussed so far from the other thread is as follows;
Player: Alt (Lasombra)
Player: Andros (Gangrel)
Player: Joseph (Brujah)
Player: Kobal (Independent)
Player: Mashed Potatoe Man (Malkavian)
Player: Veirz (Malkavian)

Are there any other changes to make to your character? Questions? Or concerns? now is the time to voice them so I understand the character you want to play.
If you are not on here it is because your Questionnaire wasn't completed or if you disagree with this its because we need to discuss your character further. Please contact me so we can rectify this.
This list of course ignores those who are wanting to play mages as I will be completing the Questionnaire on the other thread with them.
TMcCaine
TMcCaine

Back to top Go down

Character Sheets Empty Re: Character Sheets

Post  Elizabeth Taylor Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:01 am

Posting just a stat page for my character:

Malkavian with Manic depression
Mental:
Perception: 3 Wits: 4 Intelligence: 4
Social:
Appearance: 5 Manipulation 1 Charisma: 2
Physical:
Strength: 1 Dexterity: 2 Stamina: 3

Dementation 1
Auspex 2

Knowledge: Academics 3 Medicine 3 Computers 3 Finance 3 Science 3
Talents: Expression 2 Empathy 3 leadership 2
Skills: Driving 2 Performance 3

Virtues: Courage: 2 Self control: 3 Conscience 5

Humanity: 8
Willpower: 2

Flaws: (Soft hearted) 1 (Weak willed) 3
Merits: (Efficient Digestion) 3 (Blush of health) 2

Background: Educated (Bachelors degree) 9 (Herd) 1 (Rescources) 1 (Retainer) 2 (Mentor) 1 (His name is Bernard and he is a gangrel)

Elizabeth Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Nash Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:59 pm

Can i suggest that we use the dark ages method of specialities instead, since it is much simpler and more effective?

Instead of re-rolling 10s, you can purchase up to 3 specialities per ability, and you get one extra dice for activities involving your speciality(but it doesnt stack if the activity falls under more than 1 speciality).

Also i will be changing usernames to their character names once everyone gets finished.

Gabriel Nash

https://tgwod.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TMcCaine Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:26 pm

Admin wrote:Can i suggest that we use the dark ages method of specialities instead, since it is much simpler and more effective?
I am looking into this right now.

On another note, how are the character creations coming, ala the character sheets?
I expected more discussion on this matter, but since there hasn't been I can only assume that everything is going well.
If you have your sheet done, send it my way and I will go over it, do the math, check up on various things and compare it to the questionnaire you submitted. I will also suggest changes to help suit your characters involvement in the story.
TMcCaine
TMcCaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Taylor Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:37 pm

My email Caine is Tiger_eyes_9@hotmail .com And thanks for checking out my character that way.

Elizabeth Taylor

Back to top Go down

Character Sheets Empty Emailed!

Post  Matthew Garnet Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:48 pm

Emailed the text version of my character sheet to your hotmail listed in your profile. Fine with posting it here though, wasn't sure how private you wanted to keep them.

Matthew Garnet

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Nash Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:20 pm

Something just occured to me.

What abilities do you want to use for the game? Major thing i can think of is that computers in the 1920s dont exist yet, so thats one core ability from VTM out.

Gabriel Nash

https://tgwod.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Andros Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:46 am

Email with text character sheet sent now.

Andros

Back to top Go down

Post  TMcCaine Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:14 am

Admin wrote:Something just occured to me.

What abilities do you want to use for the game? Major thing i can think of is that computers in the 1920s dont exist yet, so thats one core ability from VTM out.
Nothing to arbitratry, that should be about it. Everything else is the same but with different realms of dealing with the same skills for the time period.
TMcCaine
TMcCaine

Back to top Go down

Post  TMcCaine Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:49 pm

Alt
Kobal
&
Mashed Potatoe Man
I have heard nothing from you about your characters. Need help? Stuck? Let me know before I mark you absent.
TMcCaine
TMcCaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Burton Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:33 pm

Sorry. Ran into some AFK stuff. I've got it mostly taken care of, just curious about the age/generation backgrounds and what restrictions might be applied. Also wondering if we're allowed to use paths or not.

Robert Burton

Back to top Go down

Post  TMcCaine Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:19 am

Alt wrote:Sorry. Ran into some AFK stuff. I've got it mostly taken care of, just curious about the age/generation backgrounds and what restrictions might be applied. Also wondering if we're allowed to use paths or not.
So far, we are just making characters according to the VtM core book. Anything outside of that will depend on your character concept and what feels right for the story. I have been picking each characters generation based on the same parameters, as some would start 13th and others start at 10. As I said, it just depends.
Spend your point loosely, send them to me, and I will go over them, make suggestions and recommendations, determine your generation and other backgrounds, flaws, merits, skills that you might need.
TMcCaine
TMcCaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobal Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:12 am

Sorry to take so long (exams finish on the 24th for me).

I'll be rolling up most likely a ventrue and give him the child/small flaw

Kobal

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobal Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:41 am

Man I should be studying:

The only changes I can think to make is spreading the disciplines points evenly between awe and dominate and dropping eerie presence, and putting willpower back down to 3.

Demeanour Kid
Nature Autocrat

Prime; Social
Charisma 4
Manipulation 4
Appearance 2

Second: mental
Perception 1
Intelligence 3
Wits 4

Physical
Strength 1
Dex 3
Stamina 2

13 Mental
Investigation, law, occult, politics 3
Academics 1

9 Skills
Ettiquette, stealth, security 3

5 talents
Subterfuge 2
Intimidation 4

Disciplines

Dominate
Awe
Fortitude

retainers 2
herd 3

Conscience/self-control/courage
2/5/3

humanity 7

Willpower 5

Flaws
Child/small/touch of frost /eerie prescence

Merits
Enchanting voice

Clan flaw (must pick an exclusive type to feed off of):
Other children?

Kobal

Back to top Go down

Post  TMcCaine Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:26 am

Kobal wrote:Man I should be studying:

Yes, probably, but its ok to take it slow for now as I don't see your character being introduced immediately.
TMcCaine
TMcCaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Elvin Marshal Junior Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:54 pm

Well,I've been done for a few days. I'm going to get up to speed and read the roaring twenties section, otherwise I'm good to go

Elvin Marshal Junior

Back to top Go down

Post  TMcCaine Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:09 pm

Kobal wrote:Well,I've been done for a few days. I'm going to get up to speed and read the roaring twenties section, otherwise I'm good to go
Check out the other threads in here before you move on.
I was taking my time with your character but I will go over your point spread and email you a copy. Once we go over the point and all is good we will move onto your character in the game setting.
Honestly I was holding out on your character so you could finish the things you needed to do, but now that your back lets move forward in full swing.

Also, several of us are hanging out in IRC. We noticed you post. Stop by sometime.
TMcCaine
TMcCaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down