/tg/ WOD game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aussies & Those who havn't had an IRC game yet

3 posters

Go down

Aussies & Those who havn't had an IRC game yet Empty Aussies & Those who havn't had an IRC game yet

Post  TMcCaine Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:23 pm

I emailed a group of you last time to get with your partners as far as affiliations so we can get together and start gaming.
Also, there have been at least 2 IRC games thus far but one of them has been missing a member.
Who I have in the queue right now is as follows;
Robert Burton - Waited for you online, wassup man?
Matthew Garnet & Gabrial Nash - Missed Matthew, need to reschedule.
Elizabeth Taylor & Elvin Marshal - Elvin, I need to verify your character, we need to stay in communication to get your finalized & go over some points for the game. This is important because Elizabeth was the first one to get her character done.
The Boulder Brothers - Good Game, we need to finish the session up and schedule the next one.
There are some new commers who want to join and we are finishing their character up. If you want to speak with me regarding a specific time for IRC gaming let me know. If you are only able to pBp for the session lets start a thread so we can get it started, no use in waiting.
If I did not mention you,, post in this thread so we get started I don't want to leave anyone out.

There are 6 active characters & two waiting to start so again, if you aren't mentioned do post in this thread. The game is moving so don't get left out.
TMcCaine
TMcCaine

Back to top Go down

Aussies & Those who havn't had an IRC game yet Empty Re: Aussies & Those who havn't had an IRC game yet

Post  Elizabeth Taylor Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:32 am

Gah. I'm gonna be gone for the next week or so, visiting family. Hopefully Elvin will get his ass into gear so we can start once I get back.

Elizabeth Taylor

Back to top Go down

Aussies & Those who havn't had an IRC game yet Empty Re: Aussies & Those who havn't had an IRC game yet

Post  Gabriel Nash Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:29 pm

Im getting pissed. Most of the players do not appear to be reading the forums at all. This is rapidly approaching a 3 or 4 man game.

Gabriel Nash

https://tgwod.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down