/tg/ WOD game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Ideas [oWoD]

+4
Elizabeth Taylor
Matthew Garnet
Gabriel Nash
TMcCaine
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Character Ideas [oWoD] - Page 2 Empty Re: Character Ideas [oWoD]

Post  mashed potato man Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:47 am

TMcCaine wrote:
Player: Mashed Potato Man is currently undecided.

I was thinking of maybe doing a Gangrel but a Malkavian sounds like an interesting take on the original concept. An interesting enough concept that i'm gonna try it. Malkavian.

mashed potato man

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobal Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:18 pm

When I think of vampires I sort of think of horror tropes, so this guy is loosely based on those twins from, I think it was, chilren of the corn. The one with all those twin children who could force others to do things.
I can't remember if the invictus was around in the masquerade but that would be his kind of political affiliation. Ventrue.

Name: Elvin Jenkins Jr
Nickname: Junior

Vital Statistics: 13-15 years old, small kid
Residence: Unsure; orphanage?
Hobbies: Studying/Learning about politics/political science
Loves: Being in control but without being suspected, staring at other children
Hates: When people see through his ruse, being well known/mass of attention
Personal Style: Pants, collared shurt, sometimes tie, round cap and blazer
Voice: Prim, inoccent, a little disturbing.
Relationships/Interaction: His retainers and thralls, and various contacts, little else
Greatest Desire: To be the top of the heirarchy of the damned
Pockets: a few baseball cards, gum, lint, buttons
Issues: pending

Typical Saturday morning: pending
Typical Saturday night: pending
Typical Sunday morning: pending

Kobal

Back to top Go down

Post  TMcCaine Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:37 pm

Kobal wrote:Name: Elvin Jenkins Jr
Nickname: Junior
There are some reservations of playing a child, but I wonder at this age if he is not out in the world already. Unless the Vampire family is watching him from afar and training him to be turned later. A vampire keeper who lurks in the shadows and ensures that the boy is every they want him to be. The can do this by using their powers to keep an eye on him and project his intentions through their selves and turn him when he is older.
There is a vampirical taboo about turning others to young, and 13-15 is the tail end of the to young group. The best way around this is to say that he was already turned by someone else (thinking Ravnos) and is being trained for more nefarious purposes.
If he is a child than he would mostly lean towards the Sabbat side of the alignment. Even the Anarchists would view the child as an unfortunate turn often shunning him.
Is it also possible there is a twin for this child? Instead of being one, it is two, more demented children who have been twisted by the turning to the point where they do not cope with other children.

The key to these points is how long ago was the child turned and how aware is he to his own vampirical state? With a good reason it can be allowed as is, with a sour taste to the Ventrue clan, but it can be done. However, as is and generally speaking the child would have to be in an independent sect with Ventrue clan disciplines.
TMcCaine
TMcCaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobal Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:54 pm

Any reservations are fine, this is just a rough idea. As is, he is very aware of his nature, possibly turned sometime during the great war. I'll probably also change his surname, silly assonance.

Kobal

Back to top Go down

Post  Andros Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:32 pm

TMcCaine wrote:
Andros wrote:Name, Nickname: Adam Murphy
Clan Suggestions;
Gangrel - Life is only a stopping point, now I am on the journey of the un-life. The pits of what you have to endure isn't always easily put into words, sometimes its simplest to act out how one feels. Regardless, your sire has left you alone in this strange new world with even stranger dangers. The old life is the safest place to hold onto.

Alignment;
Anarchists - There is no real place for social rules or defined law. You live only to live, survive so you can, because its instinct, and you can't fight instinct.

I think I'll be Gangrel then, and Anarchist seems to be the perfect fit for my character too.

Andros

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2